A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Moas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Moas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Moas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moas graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Moas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Manuel Moas MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Moas practice?
- Dr. Carlos Moas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Moas practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Pulmonologists, and Miami Critical Care Practitioners.