A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Montenegro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Montenegro graduated from Universidad Central Del Ecuador, Quito.
Dr. Montenegro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
- Hampton Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Montenegro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos Montenegro practice?
Dr. Carlos Montenegro practices Surgery near Hampton, SC.
See Hampton Surgeons.