A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Montenegro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Montenegro is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montenegro
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montenegro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Montenegro graduated from Universidad Central Del Ecuador, Quito.
Dr. Montenegro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
- Hampton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Montenegro MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Montenegro practice?
- Dr. Carlos Montenegro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Montenegro practices Surgery near Hampton, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Varnville, SC and Hardeeville, SC.
See Hampton Surgeons.