A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Montenegro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Montenegro is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Montenegro graduated from Universidad Central Del Ecuador, Quito.
Dr. Montenegro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
- Hampton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Montenegro MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Montenegro practice?
- Dr. Carlos Montenegro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Montenegro practices Surgery near Hampton, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Varnville, SC and Hardeeville, SC.
See Hampton Surgeons.