Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Montoya-Iraheta
Dr. Carlos Montoya-Iraheta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mineola, NY, with other offices in Rockville Centre, NY and Lynbrook, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Montoya-Iraheta is affiliated with Winthrop University Hospital, New York Presbyterian Hospital Columbia Presbyterian Ctr and New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia. Dr. Montoya-Iraheta has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Montoya-Iraheta has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
Dr. Carlos Montoya-Iraheta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mineola, NY.