A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Montoya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montoya
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Montoya Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montoya graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Montoya has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Francisco Montoya MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos F. Montoya practice?
- Dr. Carlos Montoya has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Montoya practices Ophthalmology near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Ophthalmologists.