A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Montoya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montoya graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Montoya has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Montoya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos F. Montoya practice?
Dr. Carlos Montoya practices Ophthalmology near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Ophthalmologists.