A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Muro Cacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Muro Cacho, MBA, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Immunopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muro Cacho graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Muro Cacho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos A Muro Cacho MBA, MD, and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Immunopathology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Muro Cacho practice?
- Dr. Carlos Muro Cacho has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Muro Cacho practices Anatomic Pathology and Immunopathology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pathologists.