A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Nani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Nani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Nani, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nani graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Nani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
- Medcentral Health System
- MedCentralMansfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Cesar Nani MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos C. Nani practice?
- Dr. Carlos Nani has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Nani practices Plastic Surgery near Mansfield, OH.
See Mansfield Plastic Surgeons.