A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Obregon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Obregon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obregon
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Obregon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Obregon graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Obregon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos A Obregon DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Obregon practice?
- Dr. Carlos Obregon has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Obregon practices Pulmonary Disease near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Pulmonologists.