A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Obregon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Obregon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Obregon graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Obregon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Obregon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Obregon practice?
Dr. Carlos Obregon practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Woodbury Internists, Woodbury Pulmonologists, Woodbury Critical Care Practitioners, and Woodbury Sleep Medicine Doctors.