Overall Review

September 26th, 2016
Would not ever choose this doctor again. He almost put me in the hospital re-read labs over again that he already had read. spends 10 minutes at most and if you have questions he will brush you off. Doesn't know what he is doing with hormones.

April 27th, 2016
Most trusted Dr I have.

September 9th, 2015
Saved My Life!
Dr. Oliveira probably saved my life, most definitely prevented a more horrendous outcome. I was having what I thought were menopausal issues and kept returning to my then gyno, who kept testing me for yeast infections, which always came out negative. Long story short, I finally changed to Dr. Oliveira and the FIRST thing he did was test me for EVERYTHING imaginable. All came out negative. Then went to a sonogram. Was suspicious. Then did a biopsy. I had uterine cancer. Caught EXTREMELY early. Had hysterectomy, no follow up treatment needed. If it hadn't been for Dr. Oliveira, the cancer would have been much more advanced when detected. He took his time with me, never in a rush. Even saw me the day I showed up unannounced, fearful about my upcoming surgery and having questions. You could not FIND a more thorough, knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. I promise you!

November 25th, 2014
Good and not so good
I went to him from 2001 until 2011 and had very good results for the most part. Earlier on I had a fibroid cyst removed by laparoscope and all seemed well. In 2011, I developed pain in my abdomen and thought it may be a urinary tract infection. He did a pap smear, which showed nothing negative. Later I suggested strongly that other tests be taken--ultrasound, x-rays or whatever alternative. They were done and found that I had developed cancer. It turned out to be endometrial cancer, Stage 3. I immediately had surgery and follow up chemotherapy. If I had not pushed for the further tests, I most likely would not be writing this today.

August 24th, 2010
Awesome Doctor!
I have been going to him since 2004 and he was a referral from my boss who had been seeing him for over 12 years (he also delivered both of her boys). He is very caring, concerned and has always met my needs. I had endometriosis and this is the most understanding male gyn i have ever had. I love this doctor! highly recommend.