Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Orozco
Dr. Carlos Orozco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX (and 5 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Orozco is affiliated with Nix Health Care System, Northeast Baptist Hospital and St Luke's Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Orozco has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Carlos Orozco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. James Andry
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi34
Dr. Nagwa Lamaie
Family Medicine, Sleep Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi19
Dr. Hanul Bhandari
Sleep Medicine, Neurology
San Antonio, TX 0.34 mi9