A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Cruz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Cruz, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cruz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Pierre Cruz MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos P. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Carlos Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Cruz practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.