Jul 22nd, 2016

I can not thank Dr. Cruz enough for the care I have received! He is a skilled doctor and also has the ability to sit down and talk with you about your condition in a caring and compassionate way. I would recommend him to anyone.

by Lucy Eisenmann on Jun 30th, 2016

A great effecient Doctor, knows his patient, takes care of the needs. Always friendly - ready to address questions etc.

by darline mcdonald on Jun 17th, 2016

He's the greatest. Very carring.

Jun 17th, 2016

I was glad that Dr. Cruz could perform the surgery without general anesthesia.

by James Clayton on Jun 16th, 2016

GREAT dr.

Jun 16th, 2016

Always friendly and toke time with me and made sure I understood what my procedure would entail.

Jun 15th, 2016

Dr. Cruz and office staff are professional, courteous, and very thorough. I would be pleased to recommend them to family and friends. And I loved the coffee in the waiting area! Thanks to all.

Jun 15th, 2016

He is extremely personable and explains everything clearly. Very good bedside manner and caring.

by John Daily on Jun 15th, 2016

outstanding experience

by JoAnn Parker on May 30th, 2016

Very nice and professional physician and personnel. I highly recommend him to anybody.

Excellent Service show details Excellent Service
by K. Misch on May 19th, 2016

My husband had major bypass surgery. Dr. Cruz took the time to explain the surgery, very caring and compassionate. When an issue came up Saturday night after surgery, Dr. Cruz was at the hospital in 10 minutes. Again he took the time to explain to my husband what the problem and reassuring him he would be fine. He has been there every step of the way and it is obvious he loves what he does and truly cares about his patients. While you might wait in the office to see Dr. Cruz, it is worth it because he never rushes you and gives you true quality time!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Daphne A. on Jul 22nd, 2013

Dr Cruz is the most compassionate and carrying doctor that I have ever met. His skill and ability to express procedures to his patient is above Par. He sets the bar so high that excellence is a way of being. His surgery, bedside manner, education and kindness is exquisite.

Sep 23rd, 2012

Awesome doctor and awesome human being.

Jan 31st, 2012

Dr. Cruz pinpointed my problem quickly. Very attentive and understanding of my feelings. I will continue to see Dr. Cruz.