A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torres
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Torres Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Torres, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Torres has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lafayette Home Hosp, Lafayette, In
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos P Torres MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos P. Torres practice?
- Dr. Carlos Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Torres practices Radiation Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Radiologists.