Dr. Carlos Pangan Torres MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Torres, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal Radiological Oncology, and Head and Neck Cancer.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Torres has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lafayette Home Hosp, Lafayette, In
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Torres accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance