A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Pablos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Pablos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Pablos graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pablos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Manuel Pablos MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Pablos practice?
- Dr. Carlos Pablos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Pablos practices Internal Medicine near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Internists.