Learn more about Dr. Carlos Pellegrini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Pellegrini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Pellegrini, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Bile Duct inflammation (Cholangitis)
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Esophageal Perforation
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Extrahepatic Cholestasis
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellegrini graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Pellegrini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pellegrini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Pellegrini practice?
Dr. Carlos Pellegrini practices Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.