Dr. Carlos Perches MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2015
I went with my mother in law at the Wellmed Clinic and after the 3rd visit, I realized that we were only seeing medical assistants or maybe an LVN. I had to insist on seeing the doctor about her blood pressure that was out of control. The medical assistants would take her blood pressures then relay to him what the pressures were and then they would make changes to her meds without even seeing my mother in law. I then found out that this was the routine at WellMed clinics! This is unacceptable!! Once we did see the doctor, we found out that her kidneys are beginning to fail and that she was bleeding internally from somewhere.

July 30th, 2013
My Mother Deserves Better
Dr. Perches took over after Dr. Ciolli retired - totally different care. I feel like my mother is just another dollar in his pocket. I don't like feeling that she isn't important - she's 89 and deserves more respect for her age and ailments. Dr. Ciolli would have never made her or I feel like he "didn't have time to talk to us about things that are important to US and not the medical chart". He's probably a good doctor but his bedside manner needs to improve and some of his staff needs to be more respectful to the elderly. I personally would like to find her another doctor.

June 30th, 2014