A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Petrozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Petrozzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrozzi graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Petrozzi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Petrozzi MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Petrozzi practice?
- Dr. Carlos Petrozzi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Petrozzi practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists, Flint Geriatric Doctors, and Flint Rheumatologists.