A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Picone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Picone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Picone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Picone graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Picone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Emilio Picone MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carlos E. Picone practice?
- Dr. Carlos Picone has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Picone practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Internists, Chevy Chase Critical Care Practitioners, and Chevy Chase Pulmonologists.