A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Picone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Picone, Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Picone
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Picone, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Picone graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Picone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos E Picone MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos E. Picone practice?
- Dr. Carlos Picone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Picone practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Chevy Chase, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Chevy Chase Internists, Chevy Chase Pulmonologists, Chevy Chase Critical Care Practitioners, and Chevy Chase Hospice & Palliative Specialists.