A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Pimentel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Pimentel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pimentel
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pimentel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Pimentel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pimentel graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pimentel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Knapp Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Xavier Pimentel MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos X. Pimentel practice?
- Dr. Carlos Pimentel has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Pimentel practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Cardiologists.