A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Pimentel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Pimentel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Pimentel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pimentel graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pimentel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Knapp Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Xavier Pimentel MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos X. Pimentel practice?
- Dr. Carlos Pimentel has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Pimentel practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Cardiologists.