A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Placer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Placer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Platelet Transfusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Placer graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Placer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Jose Placer MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Placer practice?
- Dr. Carlos Placer has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Placer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Sports Medicine Doctors, Orlando Physiatrists, and Orlando Pain Management Doctors.