Dr. Carlos Placer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

April 16th, 2013
Mixed feelings patient
I am a 49 y/o female and went to Dr. Placer for pain management. On the first visit, he quickly (and correctly) diagnosed me and performed the apropiate tests on me. On the next visit, Dr. Placer did a epidural injection on my back, and the procedure was quite painful. As far as Dr. Placer's bed manners, I think he kind of rushes things, je's in/out the examination room in no time. If you want to ask questions, you better grab him before he bolts out. I believe he should spent more than a couple of minutes with his patients, at least that was my experience. Now, his assistance on the procedures/surgery room is something else. (He is the short guy always wearing a head bandana, sorry, cant recall his name). He does not seems happy with his job, not even smiling once. The ambient in "his room" is very bad. He will play for you blasting, loud music of his choice, mostly rock and roll or heavy metal. Not exactly a good way to relax and feel at ease before a stressful procedure. This is a long shot from my current PM doctor. But the worst part came after the procedure, this guy will rush out of the table, regardless you feelling dizzy or in pain. He will basically kick you out of there 'cause he wants to get the next patient in. A total lack of respect for the patient and not a hint profesionalism, what a shame. Finally, be ready to pay $50.00 for each form you bring into the office to be filled out by the doctor. I feel this is unreasonable and very steep cost, especially for an establish patient, and when other doctors and charging $20-25, amount I consider just and reasonable. Did I mention don't expect to get your form(s) back in a timely fashion? Overall, I gave Dr. Placer a "C" grade, an "F" to his assistance, and a "C" to the girls at the front office. Hope this review helps future patients, it's done in honesty and good faith and also helps Dr. Placer correct the issues presented.

August 23rd, 2012
Best Dr in my life
great dr I wrote a long review may be at wrong place. But dr carlos ais a life savor this morning I was wishing to die three hours later what ever he did, I feel like a new person. Dr Carlos and his staff go above and beyond the call of duty to take care of u. Dr carlos for today and for whatever it's worth u r a Gods gift to your pationts.God bless u and your staff.

April 9th, 2012
Best Dr in Town
Great Dr and Staff, immediate help, called with problem got in the same day. I love dr Placer

April 5th, 2010
Good Prolotherapy Treatment
Dr. Placer is knowledgeable, and has a great personality - listens well, very patient and interested in making you feel well.