A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Previgliano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Previgliano
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Previgliano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Previgliano graduated from National Hospital of Clinics.
Dr. Previgliano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos H Previgliano MD is a male Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos H. Previgliano practice?
- Dr. Carlos Previgliano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Previgliano practices Radiology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Radiologists.