A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Previgliano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Previgliano
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Previgliano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Previgliano graduated from National Hospital of Clinics.
Dr. Previgliano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos H Previgliano MD is a male Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos H. Previgliano practice?
- Dr. Carlos Previgliano has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Previgliano practices Radiology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Radiologists.