A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Quiros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Quiros is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quiros
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Quiros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Quiros, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Quiros graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quiros has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos M Quiros MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Quiros practice?
- Dr. Carlos Quiros has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Quiros practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.