A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Quiros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Quiros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Quiros, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Quiros graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quiros has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Quiros MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Quiros practice?
- Dr. Carlos Quiros has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Quiros practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.