A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Quiroz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Quiroz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Quiroz, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quiroz graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Quiroz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Baptist System 5 - Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quiroz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Quiroz practice?
Dr. Carlos Quiroz practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.