Dr. Carlos Quiroz DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2017
Extra Charges and No Vaccines
Up front they want a credit card on file in case insurance doens't pay for something. 11 y/o well visit took over 2 hrs. Nurse Pract. & Dr. both examined. They asked lots of questions about an illness NINE years ago. I had a current concern. They gave me a referral. Then I said what about the shots we need and only then did they say they didn't actually have any shots on hand. At checkout they wanted to charge me $64.15 because they took extra time with me. Um - NO! Annual physical is free. I said wouldn't pay. They said I wasn't welcome there anymore. Now I have to go pay a $20 co-pay somewhere else so my child can get his shots that he should've got today for free. And I'll be watching to see if they charge my card since they have it on file.

May 27th, 2016
The wait time is ridiculously long at this office, and it's EVERY TIME. The doctor seems pretty knowledgeable and competant, but the office manager and staff are absolutely horrible. They are rude and unorganized, and all seem to be related so the conversations that can be overheard by all the patients waiting is not very professional. I will not be going back.

January 26th, 2016
Office manager is terrible. Wait time is over 2 hrs each visit. Made 3 trips to the office after the manager told me my medical records were ready to pick up just to find out that they were not ready. My 2yr old autistic son hasn't had therapy in over a month because they have/will not send paperwork to my insurance company that was requested many many times. DO NOT GO HERE!

October 10th, 2016