A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Arguello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Arguello is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Arguello, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Arguello graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arguello has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- University Of Alabama Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos R Arguello MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Carlos R. Arguello practice?
- Dr. Carlos Arguello has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Arguello practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Endocrinologists.