A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Santiago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santiago
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Santiago Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Santiago graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Rafael Santiago MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carlos R. Santiago practice?
- Dr. Carlos Santiago has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Santiago practices Psychiatry near Coraopolis, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Clairton, PA.
See Coraopolis Psychiatrists.