A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from Universidad de Asuncion.
Dr. Torres has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Ramon Torres MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos R. Torres practice?
- Dr. Carlos Torres has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Torres practices Anesthesiology near Alice, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Alice Anesthesiologists.