Dr. Carlos Ramirez-Mejia MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 7th, 2016
The best
Excellent and compassionate, he is the best neurologist I had the opportunity to see. My friends recommended him and I treasure his concern and empathy.

September 29th, 2015
HORRIBLE, MAKES YOU SUFFER
Makes you come in to take 50 million exams that cost you a fortune but the second you need your prescription he drops off the face of the planet and will not give it to you... an absolute mission to deal with as I had to deal with my neuro problems without any medication... WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. He might be intelligent, with a clean office, but his secretary never ever answers the phone for returning clients, and he will take over 6 months to give you a prescription.

January 11th, 2013
very good doctor
i had the best experience with this outstanding physician. Caring and highly competent.

July 1st, 2012
Empathetic and higly competent
saved my life!

February 1st, 2012
Amazing doctor! Saved my life!
Was diagnosed with cerebral veinous sinus thrombosis at Baptist. Dr. Mejia admitted me right away and saved my life! Spend 3 weeks in the hospital on blood thiner. Great explaining eveything to me and my family. He is extremely caring, professional and I truly recommend him.

November 24th, 2011
very good phsycian.
He works in an outstanding hospital, has a practice of difficult patient's some of them with profound psychiatric disease associated with neurological processes.

November 24th, 2011
excellent physician
great bedside manners.Quite accurate diagnosis.will see him again.

September 7th, 2010
the greatest neurologist in miami
This doctor has a busy practice, he is very concern about the wellbeing of his patients, has superb training and his clinical expertise is number 1. He is highly respected in the community and my doctor has the best references and feedback by the patients. I am very happy I saw him and I am sure I found the only neurologist I want for me and my family

August 20th, 2010
GREAT doctor..there are not many like him anymore...I felt special and had his total attention...He found my diagnosis promptly and saved my life. God bless him

August 4th, 2010
Excelencia en el servicio de Tecnica de Electrencefalograma
Estuve hoy en la consulta del Dr. Gonzalez- Mejia y he quedado realmente impresionada como sus enfermeras y tecnicas se esmeran en tratar al paciente. Tengo 34 aos y nunca habia tomado mi tiempo para escribir sobre mi experiencia en una consulta de un doctor, pero hoy desde que sali de la oficina del Dr. Carlos senti la nesecidad de expresar mi agradecimiento y en especial a la tecnica de electroencefalograma que me atendio con su amabilidad por demas indescriptible y su cario que no esta demas nunca cuando de un paciente se trata. Por lo tanto mi muy especial agradecimiento para esta seora que me atendio a mi cita de las 9:00 am en el dia de hoy y lamento no saber su nombre pero espero mi reconocimiento a su entereza le sea comunicado en la brevedad posible.Gracias otra vez por que a pesar de que no es la unica oficina de Doctores que visito si puedo decir que en mis 14 aos en este pais no habia tenido el placer de sentirme como en casa.Gracias de todo corazon Juliet Arevalo(Paciente)