A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Remolina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Remolina is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Remolina
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Remolina graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Remolina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Remolina MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Remolina practice?
- Dr. Carlos Remolina has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Remolina practices Pulmonary Disease near Linden, NJ.
See Linden Pulmonologists.