A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Reyes-Pescador:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Reyes-Pescador is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes-Pescador graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Reyes-Pescador has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center At Terrell
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
- Hunt Regional Medical Center (Greenville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Reyes-Pescador MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Reyes-Pescador practice?
- Dr. Carlos Reyes-Pescador has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Reyes-Pescador practices General Practice near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Terrell, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.