A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rivas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Rivas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivas
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Rivas Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivas graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Rivas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hot Spring County Medical Center
- Missouri Delta Medical Center
- Hot Springs County Med Ctr, Malvern, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos A Rivas MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Rivas practice?
- Dr. Carlos Rivas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Rivas practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Cape Girardeau, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Sikeston, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Emergency Physicians and Cape Girardeau Primary Care Doctors.