A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rivas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Rivas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivas
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Rivas Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivas graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Rivas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hot Spring County Medical Center
- Missouri Delta Medical Center
- Hot Springs County Med Ctr, Malvern, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos A Rivas MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Rivas practice?
- Dr. Carlos Rivas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Rivas practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Cape Girardeau, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Sikeston, MO and Malvern, AR.
See Cape Girardeau Emergency Physicians and Cape Girardeau Primary Care Doctors.