Dr. Carlos Riveros Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Riveros?

February 27th, 2017

The best PCP in Florida.Excellent staff.

April 20th, 2015

Good doctor, long wait

July 19th, 2012

Worst Customer Service ever!

My wife felt ill, we call his office to get an appointment and only after I became upset they agreed to allowing us to come to see the doctor, but warned us that it might take a long time for him to see her. We waited over an hour and half. He prescribed blood test, CT Scan and Echo Sonogram, to this day (three weeks later) we have NOT heard back from the doctor. We have collect her medical records and found a new doctor who cares. AVOID THIS "VERY NICE" BUT NOT CARING DOCTOR

April 10th, 2012

Stood up for 4 1/2 hours before I finally left!

I used to see another doctor in this practice, and when she left I switched to Dr. Riveros. They had my medical history on file, and I thought it would be easiest to continue with him. This was supposed to be my first time meeting him. When I arrived for my appointment this morning, I found out that it had been canceled because the doctor was out. The staff told my they tried to call and tell me "like, 6 times," only when they read the phone number to me, it was my emergency contact's! They had my full contact information (and I confirmed it at the time I made my appointment), but not only had they called the wrong number, but even then they didn't leave any messages for me (I called to check). I was told he would be in about 2 hours later. Since I had already taken time away from work and since I had some health concerns I needed addressed as soon as possible, I decided to wait. Two hours turned to three... and then four... and finally four and a half hours past my appointment time I stormed out.This is beyond appalling. Other than saying "oh, we're so sorry," there was nothing that was done. There was no offer when I came in to try to find another time. All of the estimates of when the doctor would show up just got later and later. At the very least, they should have offered to cover the cost of my parking fees. To say I feel disrespected and angry is an understatement. I took valuable time off from my work with hopes of finding a new doctor and getting my health concerns addressed. Now, they're worse and I have to try to set up a new relationship with a new office and take even more personal time away from work to try to have my health concerns finally seen by a professional who respects his patients enough to show up when he's scheduled to.

October 6th, 2011

Excellent

My doctor is the best, God bless your hands and your knowledge, wisdom and blessings that you share with all of us everyday.

January 17th, 2017