A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rizo-Patron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Rizo-Patron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizo-Patron
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Rizo-Patron, FACC, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizo-Patron graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rizo-Patron has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Rizo-Patron FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Rizo-Patron practice?
- Dr. Carlos Rizo-Patron has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Rizo-Patron practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Levelland, TX.
See Lubbock Cardiologists.