Dr. Carlos Rizo-Patron MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 9 reviews

November 20th, 2016
Rudest doctor I have ever met in my life! He blew up on me for asking a simple question about my diagnosis that I knew nothing about. I honestly think the man in mentally ill. Avoid this doctor at all costs!

November 20th, 2016

March 7th, 2015
I can thank enough Doctor Rizo-Patron for give my Dad a new life a new heart. He's an angel for me and my family!

April 15th, 2013
My experience with Dr. Parton was wonderful. He was very courteous and took time to answer all my questions about an ablation I needed to correct my SVT. He drew pictures, showed me diagrams, and gave me websites to look at. The ablation went well and I didn't feel a thing! Dr. Parton is very confident and excellent at his job. I highly recommend him!

October 22nd, 2012
***Time Bomb***
Most unstable doctor I have ever seen. I can vouch for the person who claims rough treatment of "sedated" patients. Over sedated to the point of being in danger. Screaming, yelling, maniac. He thinks he should be God, but acts like a child. Anger management class grade = F-. Keep your eyes open. He will finally snap and end up on KLBK. This review is not a joke. There are other choices in EP.

October 7th, 2011
This man is an egotistical, psychotic maniac!!
He is a hot-headed crazy person!! He has been reprimanded several times by the hospitals. He's been forced to take anger management classes!! He is not only abusive to his staff but to the staff at the hospitals and even worse, he is abusive to his patients!!!! I have worked with him at 3 different hospitals in 2 different city's and he is still the same. He over-medicaties and is extremely rough with the patients when they don't do as they are asked (while they are heavily medicated & can't really comprehend what he is asking them to do). I would be very concerned if he was the physician of one of my family members or friends. I encourage you to ask around, other patients, staff at the hospitals, etc., before choosing this man as your physician. He is a loose cannon that WILL one day hurt someone seriously!!! Please, please, heed my warning!! I have seen his actions time and time again!!

April 29th, 2011
Best electrophysiologist of the world
He is the best electrophysiologist in the world. He continues studying and he knows everything about heart issues. Simply the best.

December 29th, 2010
Gave us our life back
My husband is 54 years old, and was having sustained episodes of VT - even after having an ICU implant. He had a racing heart, was light headed, feeling faint, blacking out, afraid to drive, the list goes on... and this was daily... all day, off and on, every day for months on end. we saw a number of doctors who simply said "I'm sorry, but there is nothing we can do for you.". Dr. Rizo Patron recognized the problem, sent us to Cleveland for an ablation, and we are no longer continiously in VT... We're walking again, riding bikes, swimming, and living life to the fullest! Thank you Dr. Rizo-Patron for giving us our lives back!

September 28th, 2009
I feel that this Doctor is excellent, He also have a great staff which shows true customer service.