Cardiologists
3506 21st St
Ste 302
Lubbock, TX 79410
806-725-1908
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  show details
Apr 15th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Parton was wonderful. He was very courteous and took time to answer all my questions about an ablation I needed to correct my SVT. He drew pictures, showed me diagrams, and gave me websites to look at. The ablation went well and I didn't feel a thing! Dr. Parton is very confident and excellent at his job. I highly recommend him!

|  ***Time Bomb***  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

Most unstable doctor I have ever seen. I can vouch for the person who claims rough treatment of "sedated" patients. Over sedated to the point of being in danger. Screaming, yelling, maniac. He thinks he should be God, but acts like a child. Anger management class grade = F-. Keep your eyes open. He will finally snap and end up on KLBK. This review is not a joke. There are other choices in EP.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2012

I would like to balance the person who says RP is terrible. That has not been my experience. I have been going to him for 4 yrs and have nothing but praise. The last time I saw him was July and he was able to get me home after bypass surgery by solving an electrical problem with my heart. Great doctor with a great team both in OR and the office.

|  Terrible!!!  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2011

This man is extremely rude and would rather talk others down that come with you to your visit than pay attention to you. He did my surgery and said terrible things about me to my family and i remember him complaining about the procedure not going the way he wanted it to when i was suppose to be sedated. I felt him cutting me and pulling my skin and fat tissue and started to cry and him telling me to stop crying and than i remember him telling the others to give me more medicine and i could still feel him pulling and then asking if i was still crying. I remember him saying to the others i can't finish this cause she won't stop moving. he then went to tell my husband and family that i was going to have to because i was moving to much and it would take 25 mins till the other man came. I know he left me open even though he said he didn't but his assistant said that he did. I remember looking at the nurse cause she was pushing on my open wond hard and her saying i was going to be put to sleep. He told my family i would not remember anything when i came out but as soon as i did wake up and got out of recovery i let my mom everything that happened all he would do is laugh cause he said none of it was true but would not let me talk to assistant. He is very rude doctor and never told me what was going to happen his assistant does more than what he does. I feel for anyone that goes to him because that was the worse experience ever I can actually say i have been stabbed before. The sad thing he would never apologize for talking bad about me or for the procedure going bad.

|  This man is an egotistical, psychotic maniac!!  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2011

He is a hot-headed crazy person!! He has been reprimanded several times by the hospitals. He's been forced to take anger management classes!! He is not only abusive to his staff but to the staff at the hospitals and even worse, he is abusive to his patients!!!! I have worked with him at 3 different hospitals in 2 different city's and he is still the same. He over-medicaties and is extremely rough with the patients when they don't do as they are asked (while they are heavily medicated & can't really comprehend what he is asking them to do). I would be very concerned if he was the physician of one of my family members or friends. I encourage you to ask around, other patients, staff at the hospitals, etc., before choosing this man as your physician. He is a loose cannon that WILL one day hurt someone seriously!!! Please, please, heed my warning!! I have seen his actions time and time again!!

|  Best electrophysiologist of the world  |  show details
by Javier Benavides on Apr 29th, 2011

He is the best electrophysiologist in the world. He continues studying and he knows everything about heart issues. Simply the best.

|  Gave us our life back  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2010

My husband is 54 years old, and was having sustained episodes of VT - even after having an ICU implant. He had a racing heart, was light headed, feeling faint, blacking out, afraid to drive, the list goes on... and this was daily... all day, off and on, every day for months on end. we saw a number of doctors who simply said "I'm sorry, but there is nothing we can do for you.". Dr. Rizo Patron recognized the problem, sent us to Cleveland for an ablation, and we are no longer continiously in VT... We're walking again, riding bikes, swimming, and living life to the fullest! Thank you Dr. Rizo-Patron for giving us our lives back!

|  show details
Sep 28th, 2009

I feel that this Doctor is excellent, He also have a great staff which shows true customer service.