A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rocha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Rocha, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rocha
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Rocha Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocha graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rocha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mena Medical Center
- Mena Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Barrett Rocha MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos B. Rocha practice?
- Dr. Carlos Rocha has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Rocha practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Mena, AR.
See Mena Obstetricians & Gynecologists.