Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez-Galindo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez-Galindo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez-Galindo graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez-Galindo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo practice?
- Dr. Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Oncologists.