A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez-Galindo graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez-Galindo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodriguez-Galindo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 9 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans