A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez-Galindo graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez-Galindo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos M Rodriguez-Galindo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Rodriguez-Galindo practice?
- Dr. Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo has 8 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Londonderry, NH.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Oncologists.