Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Rojas
Dr. Carlos Rojas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Rojas is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, UCSD Medical Center, Hillcrest and UC San Diego Thornton Hospital in La Jolla. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Rojas has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Carlos Rojas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Jennifer Black
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi14
Dr. Dan Corman
Family Medicine, Residency
San Diego, CA 0 mi1
Dr. Vanessa Lauzon
Psychiatry, Family Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi9