Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Rosas
Dr. Carlos Rosas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brownsville, TX, with other offices in Brownsville, TX and Brownsville, TX. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Rosas is affiliated with Valley Baptist Medical Center-Harlingen, Valley Regional Medical Center and Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Rosas has the following 4 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Carlos Rosas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownsville, TX.
Dr. Ronaldo Factoriza
Brownsville, TX 0.04 mi23
Dr. Loganayaki Anandasivam
Brownsville, TX 0.13 mi22
Dr. C Anderson
Family Medicine, General Practice
Brownsville, TX 0.73 mi37