A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Rose is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Rose, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rose has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Rose MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Rose practice?
- Dr. Carlos Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Rose practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Rheumatologists.