A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Rose is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Rose, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rose has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan