Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rozas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Rozas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rozas
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rozas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Rozas, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozas graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rozas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Joaquin Rozas MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Rozas practice?
- Dr. Carlos Rozas has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Rozas practices Pulmonary Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pulmonologists.