A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rozenbom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rozenbom
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rozenbom Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Rozenbom, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozenbom graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Rozenbom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Massillon Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Victor Rozenbom MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos V. Rozenbom practice?
- Dr. Carlos Rozenbom has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Rozenbom practices Therapeutic Radiology near Canton, OH.
See Canton Radiologists.