A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rueda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Rueda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rueda
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rueda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Rueda, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Rueda graduated from Escuela Colombiana De Medicina, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Rueda has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Alberto Rueda MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Rueda practice?
- Dr. Carlos Rueda has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Rueda practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.