A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rueda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Rueda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rueda
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rueda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Rueda, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Rueda graduated from Escuela Colombiana De Medicina, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Rueda has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Alberto Rueda MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Rueda practice?
- Dr. Carlos Rueda has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Rueda practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.