A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rueda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Rueda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Rueda, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Rueda graduated from Escuela Colombiana De Medicina, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Rueda has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rueda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Rueda practice?
Dr. Carlos Rueda practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Middletown, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.