A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Ruiz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Ruiz, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Ruiz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Alberto Ruiz MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Carlos Ruiz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Ruiz practices Critical Care Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Critical Care Practitioners.