A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Sabogal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Sabogal, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Sabogal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplaia
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
- Ventilator Dependent
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabogal graduated from Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sabogal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Enrique Sabogal MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos E. Sabogal practice?
- Dr. Carlos Sabogal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Sabogal practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL and Sanford, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians and Orlando Pediatric Specialists.