A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Sanabria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Sanabria is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Sanabria, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanabria graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Sanabria has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Rodolfo Sanabria MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos R. Sanabria practice?
- Dr. Carlos Sanabria has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Sanabria practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.