Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Sanabria
Dr. Carlos Sanabria, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Bend, WI, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sanabria is affiliated with Aurora West Allis Medical Center, Aurora St Luke's Medical Center and Aurora Sinai Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Sanabria has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carlos Sanabria is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bend, WI.
Dr. Albert Dietz
West Bend, WI 0 mi45
Dr. Colin Mooney
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
West Bend, WI 0.09 mi10
Dr. Jonathan Treisman
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
West Bend, WI 0.09 mi33