A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Santa-Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Santa-Cruz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Santa-Cruz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- General Urology
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Santa-Cruz graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santa-Cruz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos J Santa-Cruz MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Santa-Cruz practice?
- Dr. Carlos Santa-Cruz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Santa-Cruz practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Homestead, FL.
See Miami Urologists.