Dr. Carlos Santana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Santana?

April 21st, 2017

TEACHER

Dr. Santana rescued me from severe depression and bouts of PTSD. Emotional tools to grow to a healthier life. He is very good at "listening" and hearing what I say...then guides me. He is a 5 star psychiatrist! I greatly respect him.

February 24th, 2015

Dishonest Intake

The department takes 3-months to make an appointment. USF cancelled mine twice so it took 9 months. Then Dr. Santana did not speak with me but gave me over to a "Sleep Disorder Fellow" who was not knowledgeable and interviewed me with a mindset to garner me as a patient. They prescribed new medication without explanation. This happened to me several years ago where a new psychiatrist wanted me to take Zyprexa with no information. I didn't and found another therapist --- and with the lawsuits on Zyprexa feel totally justified and will do the same trhing here. The Fellow did not inform me that he was not a psychiatrist for my appointment, and so I do not trust him or Dr. Santana. Even though this appointment took so long to secure, I will not work with them.

April 21st, 2017