A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Sarduy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Sarduy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Sarduy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarduy graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sarduy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Regino Sarduy MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos R. Sarduy practice?
- Dr. Carlos Sarduy has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Sarduy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Obstetricians & Gynecologists.