A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Say:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Say is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Say graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Say has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Chua Say MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos C. Say practice?
- Dr. Carlos Say has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Say practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Atwater, CA.
See Atwater Primary Care Doctors and Atwater Geriatric Doctors.