A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Say:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Say is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Say
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Say Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Say graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Say has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Chua Say MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos C. Say practice?
- Dr. Carlos Say has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Say practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Atwater, CA.
See Atwater Primary Care Doctors and Atwater Family Physicians.