The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Say
Dr. Carlos Say, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atwater, CA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Bariatric Medicine, Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Say is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Merced, Memorial Hospital Los Banos and Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus. Dr. Say has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Say has the following 4 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Carlos Say is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atwater, CA.
Dr. Donald Golden
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Atwater, CA 0.92 mi22
Dr. Steven Taggart
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Atwater, CA 0.92 mi39
Dr. Eric Disbrow
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Atwater, CA 0.92 mi47