A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Seuc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Seuc is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seuc
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Seuc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seuc graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Seuc has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Augusto Seuc MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Seuc practice?
- Dr. Carlos Seuc has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Seuc practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Charles, MO.
See Saint Charles Internists and Saint Charles Cardiologists.